Asia Pacific Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients Market is expected to reach USD XX Billion by 2027 from USD 33.43 Billion in 2019 at a CAGR of XX % (Detailed analysis of the market CAGR is provided in the report).
The report includes the analysis of impact of COVID-19 lock-down on the revenue of market leaders, followers, and disrupters. Since lock down was implemented differently in different regions and countries, impact of same is also different by regions and segments. The report has covered the current short term and long term impact on the market, same will help decision makers to prepare the outline for short term and long term strategies for companies by region.
An active ingredient or AI is that component of the pharmaceutical drug that is biologically active and is also synonymously known as an active pharmaceutical ingredient (API) or bulk active. Amount of API depends on the manufacturers and differs from one brand to another where at times more than one API chemical compound is used within drugs. In distinction with the active components, the inactive elements are called as excipients in pharmaceutical backgrounds. Excipients are chemically inactive constituents that do not react directly with API that in turn preserves the precise drug composition. The main excipient serving as an intermediate for transmission of the active ingredient is known as the vehicle. Petroleum jelly and mineral oil are some of the most frequently used vehicles that are required for drug composition.
Drug type, manufacturer type, synthesis type, therapeutic area, and geography are the several sections based on which the active pharmaceutical ingredient market for the Asia Pacific is separated. Biotech and synthetic are the various division for synthesis type segment of API market. Biotech is one of the fastest growing segment due to shift in focus of traditional manufacturers towards biological drugs and high R&D cost for novel biosimilar drugs. Branded, generic and over-the-counter (OTC) drugs are the three core segments for drug type in active pharmaceutical ingredients market. Certain aspects to positively affect the growth of branded drugs is the escalation in prices of drug coupled with higher spending on R&D activities that have improved market growth. By manufacturer type, the market has diverged into captive and merchant manufacturers where the merchant manufacturers are the highest growing segment. Rise in drug molecule formulation outsourcing by diverse drug manufacturers to eliminate the heavy investment requirement in the manufacturing process is pretty common nowadays. All these factors are together responsible for the upsurge of merchant manufacturers in active pharmaceutical ingredients market.
China, India, Japan, and South Korea are some of the chief countries that have helped in the growing demand for active pharmaceuticals ingredients in the Asia Pacific. Pharmaceutical companies are manufacturing low priced drugs and are making changes in chemical composition for delivering the exact chemical composition of drugs. Higher government grants for boosting R&D activities related to healthcare sector coupled with multiple subsidies and investments have helped in the growth of API in the Asia Pacific region.
• Asia Pacific Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients market size analysis and forecast
• Comprehensive study and analysis of market drivers, restraints, and opportunities influencing the growth of the Asia Pacific Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients Market
• Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients market segmentation on the basis of synthesis type, drug type, manufacturer type, therapeutic area, and geography.
• Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients market strategic analysis with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects along with a contribution of various sub-market stakeholders have been considered under the scope of a study
• Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients market analysis and forecast for major countries have been provided.
• Profiling of key industry players, their strategic perspective, market positioning and analysis of core competencies
• Competitive landscape of the key players operating in the Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients market including competitive developments, investments, and strategic expansion
The market is estimated by triangulation of data points obtained from various sources and feeding them into a simulation model created individually for each market. The data points are obtained from paid and unpaid sources along with paid primary interviews with key opinion leaders (KOLs) in the market. KOLs from both, demand and supply side were considered while conducting interviews to get an unbiased idea of the market. This exercise was done at a country level to get a fair idea of the market in countries considered for this study. Later this country-specific data was accumulated to come up with regional numbers and then arrive at the market value for Asia Pacific Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients Market.
Some of the key players of the Asia Pacific Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients market include:
• Sun Pharmaceuticals
• Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories
• Aurobindo Pharma
• Syn-Tech Chem & Pharm Co., Ltd.
• Everlight Chemical Industrial Corporation
• Yung Shin Pharma Ind.Co., Ltd
• API Corporation
• SK Bioland
Key Target Audience:
• Healthcare companies
• Corporate healthcare entities
• Government agencies
• Market research and consulting firms
• Venture capitalists
• Technical Students
Scope of the Report:
The research report segments Asia Pacific Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients market based on synthesis type, drug type, manufacturer type, therapeutic area and geography.
Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients Market, By Synthesis Type
• Monoclonal Antibodies
• Recombinant Proteins
Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients Market, By Drug Type
• Branded Drugs
• Generic Drugs
• Over-the-counter (OTC) Drugs
Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients Market, By Manufacturer Type
• Captive Manufacturers
• Merchant Manufacturers
Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients Market, By Therapeutic Area
Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients Market, By Geography:
• Asia Pacific
• South Korea
• Breakdown of China Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients Market
• Breakdown of Japan Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients Market
• Breakdown of India Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients Market
• Breakdown of South Korea Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients Market
• Breakdown of Australia Pharmaceutical Ingredients market
• Breakdown of Taiwan Pharmaceutical Ingredients market
• Breakdown of Others Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients Market
Maximize Market Research offers customizations of reports according to the specific requirement of our clients
Maximize Market Research provides B2B and B2C market research on 20,000 high growth emerging technologies & opportunities in Chemical, Healthcare, Pharmaceuticals, Electronics & Communications, Internet of Things, Food and Beverages, Aerospace and Defense and other manufacturing sectors.
Name: Vikas Godage
Organization: Maximize Market Research Pvt.Ltd.Pune
Contact: +919607065656 / +919607195908