The 123.hp com/oj6800 printer refers to the brand name that identifies the line of dry electro photographic laser printers that have been developed by Hewlett-Packard. However, HP is the first leading desktop laser printer company worldwide. But sometimes working with it many users are experiencing the same error code E8. The error code is an E8 light error that indicates there was a problem with your scanner vehicle. Whenever your car movement is interrupted, the 123.hp com/ojpro6800 printer automatically throws the error code E8 light on your screen.
This error can be caused by some software related problem, problems with connection of scanner motor or sometimes, problem in motor. Therefore, this E8 error can also be caused by deterioration of parts of the printer or dirt on susceptible mechanical arms and rubber rollers. Mostly, cleaning and dusting the 123.hp com/oj6800 printer helps you solve the error E8. Below we provide you some effective ways to troubleshoot error code E8. Somehow these steps can be timed and can be more difficult, if you apply the following command in the correct sequence, you will solve the problem without facing this problem. The steps are mentioned below.
Troubleshooting 123.hp com/setup officejet pro 6800 Pro printer error E8
The best and effective way to troubleshoot 123 hp com /office jet pro 6800 Printer Error E8 is through proper maintenance and periodic cleaning of your printer, so that the printer can be regularly maintained from dust and cleaned. In addition, below we provide you with the correct way to clean and maintain the printer and fix this error code E8. Here's how to do it:
Before going with the instructions, it is more important to keep a few things in one place and the things you are having problems with are the user manual, screwdriver, clean lint-free cloth and good quality liquid cleaner.
1. Carefully open the top lid of the 123.hp.com/ojpro6800 Pro printer.
2. Also, disassemble the printer's inner cover.
3. After that, wipe the lock of the ink cartridge lever and carefully pull it out of the printer.
4. Find the 123.hp.com/oj6800 printer roller and take out the clip to take it out of the holder easily.
5. Next, wet a clean lint-free cloth in the liquid cleaner and apply it to the printer rollers to clean and leave to dry.
6. Wait until it dries; again, place the rollers back in the printer.
7. Next, you should turn the 123.hp.com/officejet pro 6800 all in one printer sideways and separate the nuts using a screwdriver to make the black printer roller device.
8. Clean it using the same process and leave it to dry.
9. Again place it back in the original location of this roller in the printer and close all sideways with the help of nuts and screw drawers.
10. Then, launch the scanner cover and after launching it, search for the driver gear.
11. Apply some oil to the gear driver carefully for its smoothness.
12. Turn off the 123.hp.com/setup printer properly by connecting all the nuts and connecting it to the power supply.
13. Switch on the device and check for error E8 is resolved.
www.123.hp.com is an inventive person doing extensive research in specialized topics and writing blogs and articles on hp printer support and many other related topics. He is a very knowledgeable person who has a lot of experience.
123.hp com/oj6800 ,
123.hp com/ojpro6800 ,
123.hp com/setup officejet pro 6800 ,
123 hp com /office jet pro 6800 ,
123.hp.com/officejet pro 6800 all in one printer .
Articlesnow4u.com cannot show any publisher Adsense adverts at the moment, we have decided to create a clone site to give our publishers the opportunity to use Adsense with their articles to create further revenue.
The clone site is Articlesnow4u-Adsense.com your user details and articles have been copied from articlesnow4u.com as of Mon 28th May 16:00 GMT, please can all users check their login details and make slight changes to their articles please.