Do you want to succeed in creating a website? If you have a goal, then the whole universe helps you achieve it, and the 10 tips presented in this article will guide you to the true path. Of course, a lot depends on the developer - this is where you direct your main efforts.
Promotion, and, of course, the creation of websites - is now a very common occupation and even blondes take up their making and make it their Unique Trading Advantage. But, when ordering a site from someone, you should also know the basics of site building.
1. Try to always put yourself in the visitor's place. After all, in fact, almost all the activities that are associated with the creation of the site, just need to be considered from the perspective of the user. Think carefully about everything, think about what is more useful for him, how to display information, so that he was pleased to see it.
2. Try to take into account the intended audience. Their sex, age, position in society, interests, hobbies, preferences, etc. As a rule, it all helps to decide some aspects of creating a website.
3. It is not necessary to conduct too many-sided activity, as this can negatively affect both SEO-promotion and visitor attitudes towards you. The thing is that search engines love sites of a certain theme, and visitors can also be suspicious of an organization that offers, for example, design development services and at the same time the delivery of equipment. Choosing a single direction will also help you better concentrate and contribute to the acquisition of experience in the chosen field.
4. Make sure that the contents of the resource always correspond to the names. All materials on the site must meet the needs of target visitors.
5. Stand out with originality and be creative, while adhering to all current trends. It is necessary to correctly determine where it is best to distinguish yourself from your competitors, and where your uniqueness can have a negative consequence. Swim in one direction with everyone, but do not forget to stand out from the crowd.
6. Do not forget about the functionality of the site. This point is easiest to accomplish if you answer the following questions: what will the visitor see who will go to a nonexistent URL? What happens if you exceed the limit of characters in the comments? etc.
7. Adhere to the naturalness. Do not exaggerate the importance of the standards of search engines, link exchanges and other services. After all, the site was originally designed not for them, is not it?
8. Know the measure and always follow the rule of the "golden mean" in the issue of monetization and non-commercial moments that can bring real benefits to the visitor.
9. The regular updating and actuality of the content is of great importance. Update - this is a sign of life, the importance of the site, it is an element that determines the attitude of the administrator to it. If the resource is deprived of the attention of its owner, then the same will be answered by the visitors.
10. It is important to pay attention not only to external components, but also to internal ones. Since it depends on the source code and the size of the media files, the speed of the site load depends directly, the load on hosting, the possibility of correct editing of materials, etc.
Creation of complex online projects, high-quality websites, online - shops. Development of mobile applications on the operating system IOS | Android