Global Glycols Market was valued at US$ 29.61 Bn in 2019 and is expected to reach US$ 48.20 Bn by 2026, at a CAGR of 6% during a forecast period.
The report includes the analysis of the impact of COVID-19 lockdown on the revenue of market leaders, followers, and disruptors. Since the lockdown was implemented differently in various regions and countries; the impact of the same is also seen differently by regions and segments. The report has covered the current short-term and long-term impact on the market, and it would help the decision-makers to prepare the outline and strategies for companies by region.
To know about the Research Methodology:-Request Free Sample Report
Global Glycols Market Dynamics
Glycols include ethylene, propylene and their derivatives are predominately used in the automotive sector as engine antifreeze and coolant products with lower freezing points. The growing product demand in key end-use industries including food & beverage, textiles, medical, and aerospace is expected to increase consumption globally.
Rising demand for the compound in polyester resins manufacturing will add to glycol market growth in the forecast time frame. Textile manufacturers are shifting focus on low cost and easily accessible chemical intermediates. A surge in the application of the product as a protecting group in organic synthesis will be a major driving force for glycol market growth.
Global Glycols Market Segment Analysis
Based on product, the Ethylene glycols segment is expected to contribute a major revenue share to the global market and is expected to maintain its dominance over the forecast period. The growing demand for polyester in the textile industry is driving the demand for Mono-ethylene glycols in the textile end-use industry. Textiles accounted for over 12% of global revenue in 2019.
Global Glycols Market Regional Insights
Asia Pacific is expected to witness the largest growth in the forecast period and is expected to grow at an estimated CAGR of 5.0%. Countries in the Asia Pacific are expanding their production capacities and investing in new projects to decrease dependence on imports and thereby boosting regional energy security and autonomy.
Key participants and regional local players are adopting expansion and merger strategies to increase its manufacturing capacity and gain higher profits. The rising HVAC demand for advanced and high-quality heating and cooling systems is expected to be a key factor boosting the growth in Asia-Pacific and North America.
The report covers a global and regional level estimation and analysis for the glycols market. The impact of the different market factors, such as drivers, restraints, and opportunities, challenges key issues SWOT analysis, and technology forecasting is also illustrated in the report.
The glycols market report covers an in-depth study of the global and regional market and market attractiveness analysis, wherein the application, components, and regional segments are benchmarked based on their growth rate, general attractiveness, and market size.
Global Glycols Market, Key Highlights:
• Global Glycols Market analysis and forecast, in terms of value.
• Comprehensive study and analysis of market drivers, restraints, and opportunities influencing the growth of the Global Glycols Market
• Global Glycols Market segmentation on the basis of type, source, end-user, and region (country-wise) has been provided.
• Global Glycols Market strategic analysis with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects along with the contribution of various sub-market stakeholders have been considered under the scope of study.
• Global Glycols Market analysis and forecast for five major regions namely North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, the Middle East & Africa (MEA), and Latin America along with country-wise segmentation.
• Profiles of key industry players, their strategic perspective, market positioning, and analysis of core competencies are further profiled.
• Competitive developments, investments, strategic expansion, and competitive
• landscape of the key players operating in the Global Glycols Market is also profiled.
Scope of the Global Glycols Market: Inquire before buying
Global Glycols Market, by Product:
• Ethylene Glycol
• Mono-ethylene glycol
• Di-ethylene glycol
• Tri-ethylene glycol
• Propylene Glycol
Global Glycols Market, by Application:
• Pipeline Maintenance
• Polyester Fibers & resin
• Food & Beverage Processing
Global Glycols Market, by Region:
• North America
• Middle East & Africa
• South America
Global Glycols Market Key Players
• Dow Chemical Company
• Sinopec, Corp
• Royal Dutch Shell plc.
• Reliance Industries Ltd.
• Huntsman International LLC
• Kuwait Petroleum Corporation
• AkzoNobel N.V.
• Clariant AG
• Formosa Plastics Corporation
• Ultrapar Participacoes S.A. (Ultrapar)
• LOTTE CHEMICAL CORPORATION
• Archer Daniels Midland Company
• Dupont Tate & Lyle Bio Products LLC
• Temix International S.R.L.
• Ashland, Inc.
• Cargill Inc.
• LyondellBasell Industries
For More Information Vist : https://www.maximizemarketresearch.com/market-report/global-glycols-market/23610/
Report Is Submitted By : Maximize Market Research Company
Customization of the report:
Maximize Market Research of reports as per your demand. This report can be personalized to meet your requirements. Get in touch with us and our sales team will guarantee provide you to get a report that suits your necessities.
About Maximize Market Research:
Maximize Market Research provides B2B and B2C research on 20,000 high growth emerging opportunities & technologies as well as threats to the companies across the Healthcare, Pharmaceuticals, Electronics & C
ommunications, Internet of Things, Food and Beverages, Aerospace and Defense and other manufacturing sectors.