As your kidneys start to fail or damage, the function severely gets
Here are some of the facts about chronic kidney disease
• Chronic kidney disease is a slow progression of kidney damage
• Diabetes and high blood pressure are the two main factors that affect your kidneys
• Dialysis is not the only cure to get over the condition
• Diagnosis commonly includes urine tests, blood tests, ultrasound, CT
• Ayurvedic medicines help to avert kidney problems permanently
Symptoms of chronic kidney disease
In most cases, chronic kidney disease is usually not indicative. The symptoms to know you have the disease appear
The symptoms that appear when you have CKD include:
• Dark colored urine
• Blood in the urine
• Serious panting
• Decreased mental attention
• Decrease in the urine output
• Edema in the body parts; swollen face, hands, and ankles
• Fatigued body
• Nausea and vomiting
• High blood pressure
• Difficulty sleeping at night
• Muscle cramps
• Foamy urine
• Changes in
• Protein in the urine that makes it foamy
Stages of chronic kidney disease
Since CKD does not happen all at once rather in stages, it is important to know which stage of CKD you are in. In the initial stage when the damage is mild, you will not need dialysis rather kidneys are self-healing at that time. With the help of some preventive measures, you can slow down the continuation of CKD at that stage. But if you have been in the late stage, you will ultimately have to rely on dialysis and
The stage of CKD is determined on the basis of the GFR test.
Stage 1: GFR greater than 90,
Stage 2: GFR lower than 90 ml
Stage 3: GFR when drops to 60 or less; moderate damage to the kidneys
Stage 4: GFR lower than 30 ml; severe damage to kidney function
Stage 5: GFR when reduces to 15, is a sign of kidney failure
Patients with diabetes or high blood pressure should have an annual test (
The treatment of kidney disease
The treatment of kidney disease in the early stages includes preventive measures to prevent the kidney from getting burdened. With the help of some preventive steps, patients are still able to recover kidney
• Diabetes and high blood pressure are the two main causes of damage to the kidney’s filters. They both harm the kidneys at
• Sodium puts a negative impact on your hypertension level, so abstain from having too much salt in your diet
• Cook food from scratch at home; instead of relying on canned or processed foods
• Do not smoke or consume
• Make sure to have kidney tests at least twice a year
• Be physically active
• Try to include yoga in your daily routine
• Sleep for at least 7 or 8 hours daily
When in the advanced stage of kidney disease, patients are advised to take Ayurvedic kidney disease treatment to prevent complete failure of renal.
The kidney treatment naturally works on the underlying cause of the disorder than suppressing the signs and symptoms only.
Karma Ayurveda is an ayurvedic kidney care hospital in Delhi, India that has been serving patients with natural medicines only. Doctor Puneet Dhawan Ayurvedic kidney specialist believes that Ayurveda is the only natural way to cure kidney disease and stops the need to depend on dialysis for survival. Even if you are on the late stage of renal failure or already taking dialysis, you still can substitute dialysis with kidney treatment naturally.
If you need more help from us, head to Karma Ayurveda!
Article Source : https://ayurvedickidneyfailuretreatment.blogspot.com/2019/07/the-natural-treatment-of-kidney-disease.html
Articlesnow4u.com cannot show any publisher Adsense adverts at the moment, we have decided to create a clone site to give our publishers the opportunity to use Adsense with their articles to create further revenue.
The clone site is Articlesnow4u-Adsense.com your user details and articles have been copied from articlesnow4u.com as of Mon 28th May 16:00 GMT, please can all users check their login details and make slight changes to their articles please.