1. 3.25 square inches
2. over 2 dozen different engine parameters of any 4-cylinder aircraft
3. The basic 4-cylinder kit starts at just $798 while the 6-cylinder kit is priced at $988.
4. Kit will depend on 4 / 6-cylinder version and options selected.
5. EGT - Exhaust gas temp.
6. CHT - Cylinder head temp - probes and harness incl.
7. VDC - Voltage display.
8. CLD - Shock cooling.
9. ROP/LOP - Lean finder.
10. DIFF - Engine health.
11. USB Port
12. Internal Memory - Enough memory to record 600 hours of data (recorded every 6 seconds).
13. EZTrends Software - Graphics software with Google Earth location included.
14. RPM Gauge - Prop rotation speed.
16. O.T. - Engine oil temp.
17. O.P. - Engine oil pressure.
18. F.P. - Fuel pressure.
19. OAT - Outside air temp.
20. TIT - Turbine inlet temp.
21. CRB - Carburettor temp.
22. CDT - Compressor discharge temp.
23. AMP - Battery load output
24. L-R-Main - Fuel quantity
25. V-2 - Second volts readout.
26. Amp-2 - Second load
27. % HP - With FF, OAT and RPM.
28. FF - Fuel flow includes:
29. GPH - Gallons per hour.
30. REQ - Fuel required to way point / destination.
31. USD - Fuel used.
32. H:M - Endurance in hours and minutes.
33. MPG - Miles per gallon
1. 2-1/4 panel mount and 7.5" deep
2. 29 Parameters (with alarms), including EGT Differential, Alternator Voltage, Fuel Flow and Shock Cooling.
3. The basic 4-cylinder kit starts at just $1,892 while the 9-cylinder kit is priced at $3,411.
4. All EGT probes, CHT probes, harness, and hardware included.
5. All Systems which include Fuel Flow come with Transducers. (201 Transducer is for Aircraft with Fuel Pumps. 231 Transducer is for Gravity Fed Aircraft.)
6. Hands-free, automatic scanning
7. Front panel programming
8. 1st and last cylinder LeanFind with true peak detect.
9. Displays both leaned temperatures below peak and peak.
10. Battery voltage with alarm.
11. 24 Programmable alarm limits.
12. Normalize view.
13. DIF low to high EGT with alarm.
14. EGTs to stable 1°F resolution.
15. Shock cooling monitored on every cylinder.
16. User selectable index rate.
17. Fast response probes.
18. Non-volatile long-term memory.
19. Records and stores data up to 30 hours.
20. Post-flight data retrieval.
21. Data retrieval software.
22. Alarm and warning light panel.
23. Oil Temperature.
24. Oil Pressure.
25. Turbine inlet temperature.
26. Outside air temperature.
27. Compressor discharge temperature.
28. Carburettor temperature.
29. Fuel Flow FF.
30. Solid-state rotor fuel flow transducer FF.
31. Fuel quantity in gallons, kilograms, litres, or pounds.
32. Low fuel quantity alarm.
33. Low fuel time alarm.
34. GPS interface.
35. Instantaneous fuel flow rate.
36. Total amount of fuel consumed.
37. Total fuel remaining.
38. Time to empty at the current fuel flow rate.
39. Displays % horsepower and RPM
For more information, please visit: https://www.jpinstruments.com/shop/edm-350/ or https://www.jpinstruments.com/shop/edm-700/
Articlesnow4u.com cannot show any publisher Adsense adverts at the moment, we have decided to create a clone site to give our publishers the opportunity to use Adsense with their articles to create further revenue.
The clone site is Articlesnow4u-Adsense.com your user details and articles have been copied from articlesnow4u.com as of Mon 28th May 16:00 GMT, please can all users check their login details and make slight changes to their articles please.