According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Immunity Nutraceutical Ingredient Market is growing at a CAGR of 7.4% during the forecast period. Increasing demand for fortified food owing to the rising health consciousness among people and mandates on food fortification by government associations are some of the factors fuelling the market growth. However, higher costs of fortified products preventing large-scale usage are restraining the market growth.
Nutraceutical ingredients are derived from sources such as animal, plant, microbial, and synthetic, which provide health benefits, adding the basic nutritional value and functional benefits to various applications such as food, beverages, dietary supplements, animal nutrition, and personal care products.
Based on the application, the personal care segment has a growing prominence due to the changing consumer lifestyle, increasing inclination towards personal grooming, and the rise in per capita income, especially in developing countries. By Geography, Asia Pacific is likely to have a huge demand due to the rising incomes, increasing buying force, and developing consumer demand for nutritional & health products.
Request for Report Sample: https://www.trendsmarketresearch.com/report/sample/12052
Some of the key players profiled in the Immunity Nutraceutical Ingredient market include Tate & Lyle PLC (U.K), Koninklijke DSM N.V., Ingredion Incorporated (U.S), Arla Foods (Denmark) and Ajinomoto Co., Inc. (Japan).
• Phytochemical and plant extracts
• Omega-3 fatty acids
• Fibers & specialty carbohydrates
• Other Types
• Personal care
• Functional food
• Functional beverages
• Dietary supplements
• Animal nutrition
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
Request for Report Discount: https://www.trendsmarketresearch.com/report/discount/12052
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub-segments, and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Full View of Report Description: https://www.trendsmarketresearch.com/report/analysis/SMRC/immunity%C2%A0nutraceutical-ingredient-market
This user has not submitted a user bio yet
Articlesnow4u.com cannot show any publisher Adsense adverts at the moment, we have decided to create a clone site to give our publishers the opportunity to use Adsense with their articles to create further revenue.
The clone site is Articlesnow4u-Adsense.com your user details and articles have been copied from articlesnow4u.com as of Mon 28th May 16:00 GMT, please can all users check their login details and make slight changes to their articles please.