According to Stratistics MRC, the Global On-Board Magnetic Sensor Market is accounted for $1.16 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $2.64 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 9.6% during the forecast period. High development in the utilization of these sensors for consumer electronic applications and increasing demand of these sensors in navigation and improvements in the on-board magnetic sensor ecosystem are some of the factors fuelling the market growth. However, inconsistent strength of a magnetic field is restraining the market growth. Moreover, the scope for these sensors in the hybrid and electric vehicles is providing ample opportunities for market growth.
On-Board Magnetic Sensor is a magnetic sensor which is calibrated after it is mounted on a circuit board. This on-board magnetic sensor will perform better than one that has been handled after calibration. The magnetic sensor is a transducer that detects and measures the magnetic field and converts it into an electric signal. Magnetic sensors are used for proximity switching, speed detection, positioning, and current sensing applications.
Request for Report Sample: https://www.trendsmarketresearch.com/report/sample/12054
Based on the type, the magnetoresistive sensors segment is likely to have a huge demand because these sensors have a wide operating range and are commonly used to detect magnetic field strength. By Geography, Asia Pacific is going to have a lucrative growth during the forecast period owing to the increasing demand for Hall Effect sensors for industrial automation applications in consumer electronics and automotive industries in emerging economies.
Some of the key players profiled in the On-Board Magnetic Sensor market include TE Connectivity, TDK Corporation, Sensoronix, Sensitec, Sanken Electric, NXP Semiconductors N.V., Murata Manufacturing, Memsic, Melexis NV, Macome, Kohshin Electric, Infineon Technologies, Honeywell International, Austria Mikro Systeme (AMS) AG and Asahi Kasei Microdevices.
• Squid Sensors
• Magnetoresistive Sensors
• Hall Effect Sensors
• Other Types
Magnetic Densities Covered:
• >10 Gauss (Bias Magnetic Field Sensors)
• 1 Microgauss to 10 Gauss (Earth Field Sensors)
• <1 Microgauss (Low-Field Sensors)
• Consumer Electronics
• Aerospace & Defense
• Other Verticals
• Speed Sensing
• Position Sensing
• Navigation and Electronic Compass
• Detection/Non-Destructive Testing
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
Request for Report Discount: https://www.trendsmarketresearch.com/report/discount/12054
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub-segments, and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Full View of Report Description: https://www.trendsmarketresearch.com/report/analysis/SMRC/on-board-magnetic-sensor-market
This user has not submitted a user bio yet
Articlesnow4u.com cannot show any publisher Adsense adverts at the moment, we have decided to create a clone site to give our publishers the opportunity to use Adsense with their articles to create further revenue.
The clone site is Articlesnow4u-Adsense.com your user details and articles have been copied from articlesnow4u.com as of Mon 28th May 16:00 GMT, please can all users check their login details and make slight changes to their articles please.