According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Household Robots Market is accounted for $2.19 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $11.69 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 20.4% during the forecast period. Growing demand for autonomous robots and high technological advancements in household robots are some of the factors fuelling market growth. However, legal safety and data privacy regulations are restraining the market growth. Moreover, focusing on the improvement of endurance capability in robots is providing ample growth opportunities.
A household robot is a type of service robot, an autonomous robot that is primarily used for household chores but may also be used for education, entertainment or therapy. While most household robots are simplistic, some are connected to WiFi home networks or smart environments and are autonomous to a high degree and these robots can also be used in indoor and outdoor applications.
Request for Report Sample: https://www.trendsmarketresearch.com/report/sample/12055
Based on the offering, products segment is estimated to have a lucrative growth during the forecast period as products are becoming more reliable and require less frequent maintenance due to factors such as better design or reparability over time. By Geography, Asia Pacific is likely to have a huge demand due to the increasing consumer preferences in this region and increased investment in these robots, particularly in countries such as South Korea, Japan, and China is driving the market growth.
Some of the key players profiled in the Household Robots market include TEMI, Samsung, Robomow, Neato Robotics, Monoprice, Miele, Maytronics , LG, Lego Group, Irobot, Ilife Innovations, Husqvarna Group, Hayward Industries, Ecovacs Robotics, Dyson, Deere & Company, BSH Hausgeräte, Bobsweep, Blue Frog Robotics and Alfred Kärcher.
• Entertainment and Leisure
• Window Cleaner
• Robot Toys and Hobby Systems
• Pool Cleaning
• Lawn Mowing
• Floor Cleaning Robots
• Elderly Assistance and Handicap Systems
• Others Applications
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
Request for Report Discount: https://www.trendsmarketresearch.com/report/discount/12055
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub-segments, and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Full View of Report Description: https://www.trendsmarketresearch.com/report/analysis/SMRC/household-robots-market
Articlesnow4u.com cannot show any publisher Adsense adverts at the moment, we have decided to create a clone site to give our publishers the opportunity to use Adsense with their articles to create further revenue.
The clone site is Articlesnow4u-Adsense.com your user details and articles have been copied from articlesnow4u.com as of Mon 28th May 16:00 GMT, please can all users check their login details and make slight changes to their articles please.