The global market for automobile sensors should grow from $35.4 billion in 2018 to $66.2 billion by 2023 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 13.4% from 2018 to 2023.
Systems controlled by sensors have become integral in today’s automobiles, and this has made most electro-mechanical devices better refined and more efficient with their application. The development and deployment of numerous sensing technologies support and enable the introduction of advanced electronic systems, although there are challenges regarding robustness, reliability, quality and cost. New sensors are emerging to improve system functionality and to enable future advanced systems, but existing sensors will also continue to find new applications, building upon their past records of performance. This report will study the areas in the production of an automobile that have advanced with the use of sensors and the markets for these sensors in various applications and regions.
Request for Report Sample: https://www.trendsmarketresearch.com/report/sample/11573
For this report, automobiles are considered to include all passenger cars, light commercial vehicles (LCVs), heavy commercial vehicles (HCVs), buses and specialized vehicles (e.g., racing cars, semi-automatic vehicles, autonomous vehicles).
- 97 data tables and 28 additional tables
- Industry analysis and a brief overview of the global markets for automotive sensor technologies
- Analyses of global market trends with data from 2017 and 2018, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2023
- Qualitative and quantitative study of sensors for automotive vehicles’ market by technology type, end user, application segment and major geographical regions covering North America, Europe, APAC and Rest of the World
- Details on key areas in the production of an automobile that have advanced with the use of sensors, and the markets for these sensors in various applications and regions
- A look at the development and deployment of number of sensing technologies and the introduction of advanced electronic systems, and the challenges regarding their robustness, reliability, quality and cost
- Information on the increased demand for convenience, comfort, safety, efficiency and environmental protection, all of which are contributing to the growth of the market
- Discussion of technological, regulatory and competitive elements as well as economic trends affecting the future marketplace for vehicular sensor technologies
- Coverage of U.S. patents issued for developments in automotive sensor technologies by all major categories including year of issue, country, number of patents issued to different companies and type of technology or process
- Examination of the competitive landscape and company profiles of major sensors manufacturers, including Analog Devices Inc. (ADI), Autoliv Inc., Continental Automotive Electronics LLC, Continental AG, Delphi Automotive PLC, GE Measurement & Control Solutions, Hitachi Automotive Systems, Honeywell Sensing & Controls and Valeo S.A.
Sensors have become indispensable in automobiles because they provide vital information regarding parameters that include temperature, position, pressure, force and load, and flow and level, and thus they affect various systems in the automobile. Technological advances in electronic control systems increase the efficiency of these automotive sensors, so users are calling for advances in sensor accuracy, reliability, response time, robustness, miniaturization and communication capability. The automotive sensor industry is robust, and it is expected to experience sound growth during the five-year forecast period.
Automobiles utilize numerous sensors to provide critical data concerning performance, safety, comfort and other functions. One of the first applications of automobile sensors was to measure the manifold absolute pressure in ignition and fuel control systems. This continues to be an important parameter. Other sensors used to enhance power train performance (e.g., crankshaft position, knock, air mass flow, exhaust gas, temperature) were subsequently added to automobiles. New challenges have come up with the increasing use of electronically controlled and actuated systems for power steering, slip control systems and adaptive cruise control in automobiles. New sensors for applications in long range radar,
optical torque steering, tire pressure monitoring and yaw rate measurement have been added to traditional sensors. The cost of the sensor is also a contributory factor in the selection of sensors, and large-volume production is a solution for this problem. Sensor manufacturers must deliver robustly built sensors with the necessary quality and price to stay competitive in the market.
Request for Report Discount: https://www.trendsmarketresearch.com/report/discount/11573
Automotive sensors are vital components of automotive electronic systems. Modern vehicles rely on these electronic systems so that vehicles meet efficiency and security standards, as well as environmental regulations. The amount of automotive electronics content per vehicle is increasing due to -
- Government regulations concerning safety and emissions.
- Introduction of high-end options in modern vehicles by major automobile manufacturers.
- Consumer demand for safety, comfort, infotainment applications and fuel efficiency.
The electronics content is increasing in automobiles, and thus the number of automotive sensors used in vehicles is increasing as well. The market for automotive sensors is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of REDACTED per year from 2018 to 2023. The new applications of automobile sensors will help to cater to increasing environmental and safety legislations, as well as boost the market.
The global market for automobile sensors is summarized in the following table and figure. The market for image and vision, radar and LIDAR, IoT and other types of sensors is expected to increase at a high CAGR of REDACTED from 2018 to 2023. The market for rotational motion, angular position and gas sensors isexpected to grow at a CAGR of REDACTED, and the market for accelerometers, pressure, mass airflow andtemperature sensors is expected to grow at a CAG R of REDACTED.
More Info of Impact Covid19@ link: https://www.trendsmarketresearch.com/report/covid-19-analysis/11573
Articlesnow4u.com cannot show any publisher Adsense adverts at the moment, we have decided to create a clone site to give our publishers the opportunity to use Adsense with their articles to create further revenue.
The clone site is Articlesnow4u-Adsense.com your user details and articles have been copied from articlesnow4u.com as of Mon 28th May 16:00 GMT, please can all users check their login details and make slight changes to their articles please.