I understand that most of us don't have access to full gym equipment with weights and machines, round-the-clock. But I don’t want that to be a reason that your fitness is neglected. Luckily, with this circuit you can pull a full body work out even without equipment.
Additionally, I believe staying at home can affect your body since you don’t experience a lot of movement every day. If you need to get moving and do some strength and cardio work, that's totally doable at home. A good workout is very beneficial for your overall wellbeing. It can make you feel happier, help with weight loss, and enhance your immune system.
Beginning with the equipment that you might have readily available at your place; you can use water bottles for weights, chairs for push-ups. You should add a little more resistance to whatever you use for better results.
For a full-body workout, here is a circuit of five exercises you may follow. Each exercise is for 30 seconds; you should rest for 60 seconds in the end, and don’t forget to repeat the circuit for 5 rounds.
1. Jumping Jacks: You need to stand with your feet together, jump and bring arms up to clap hands overhead. Jump your feet back together and bring your arms to your sides to return to starting position. Repeat as quickly as possible, increasing height and speed.
2. Squat and Punch: Stand with your feet about shoulder-width apart, toes slightly turned out. Bend your knees and push your hips back as you lower down into a squat. Keep your core engaged and chest lifted. Push through your heels to stand back up to the starting position and Repeat.
3. Sprint on Spot: Stand with your feet hip-width apart and arms by your sides. Keep your back straight and head up. Begin by running on the spot, and then increase your speed until you find yourself sprinting. Pump arms as fast as you can and lift your knees up to your chest, high.
4. Plank: Begin in position, face down with arms and toes on the floor. Your elbows should be directly under your shoulders and arms are facing forward. Engage your abdominal muscles; Keep your body in a straight line from ears to toes without any bending. Ensure your shoulders are down. Hold this position for a while and release it to the floor.
5. Bicycle Crunches: Lie flat with lower back pressed to the ground. Put your hands behind your head and bring your knees in towards your chest. Lift your shoulder off the ground. Straighten one leg out to the right while turning your upper body to the left and bringing the right elbow towards the left knee. Now switch sides and do the same motion on the other side.
Once you start following this circuit, try to keep a routine. While staying at home you can maintain your fitness levels by staying active. If your fitness is well maintained, you stay positive and energetic.
For more details, visit personal fitness trainer dubai now!
Peter Barron, a personal fitness trainer in Dubai helps people to lead a healthy lifestyle with regular exercise and good nutrition. He has been working with clients and helping them to change their lifestyles and achieve their goals for the past 10 years.