Global Packaging Testing Market is expected to reach US$ XX Bn by 2026 from US$ 9.98 Bn in 2018 at a CAGR of XX %. (detailed analysis of growth rate has been provided in a report).
Increased expectations of quality, sustainable packaging to reduce mechanical and environmental hazards, increased demand for packaged foods and strict regulations related to food safety are some of the major drivers contributing to the growth of global packaging testing market.
Packaging Testing Market on the basis of type is segmented into physical, chemical and microbiological. Physical sub-segment had governed the market in 2017 due to the importance of determining physical properties for packaging. Packaging Testing Market on the basis of material is further segmented into glass, plastic, paper and paperboard and metals. The plastic sub-segment dominated the market in 2018 with paper and paperboard segment projected to grow at a high rate during the forecast period.
Paper and paperboard are used largely due to its lower cost and environmentally friendly nature acting as major drivers for this segment. Physical sub-segment had dominated the market in 2018 with spectroscopy and the photometric-based segment is projected to grow at a higher rate during the forecast period. Food & beverage, agrochemicals, pharmaceuticals and personal care among others formed various end-use industries for packaging testing market. Pharmaceutical and food & beverages have formed two major end-use industries for Packaging Testing Market.
North America is projected to hold the largest market share by 2026 with the Asia Pacific accounting one of the highest growth rates during the forecast period. Stringent government regulations along with the higher demand of preserved foods have led to the growing importance of packaging testing. It is done especially for the prevention of chemical and other contaminants to mix with food.
• Packaging Testing Market analysis and forecast, in terms of value.
• Comprehensive study and analysis of market drivers, restraints and opportunities influencing the growth of the Packaging Testing Market
• Packaging Testing Market segmentation on the basis of type, source, end-user, and region (country-wise) has been provided.
• Packaging Testing Market strategic analysis with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects along with the contribution of various sub-market stakeholders have been considered under the scope of the study.
• Packaging Testing Market analysis and forecast for five major regions namely North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, the Middle East & Africa (MEA) and Latin America along with country-wise segmentation.
• Profiles of key industry players, their strategic perspective, market positioning and analysis of core competencies are further profiled.
• Competitive developments, investments, strategic expansion and competitive landscape of the key players operating in the Packaging Testing Market are also profiled.
Bloomberg, Factiva, and Hoovers are some of the sites that are being referred to gain insights about Packaging Testing Market. Experts from top manufacturing companies along with other stakeholders have been considered. This is done to validate and collect critical information for evaluating trends related to this market during the forecast period. Top-down and bottom-up approaches have been used to estimate the global and regional size of this market. Data triangulation techniques along with other comparative analysis are also used to calculate the exact size of the Packaging Testing Market globally.
Some of the major players operating in the Packaging Testing Market are as follows:
• SGS S.A. (Switzerland)
• TUV SUD AG (Germany)
• Merieux NutriSciences Corporation (U.S.)
• OthIntertek Group Plc. (U.K.)
• Eurofins Scientific SE (Luxembourg)
• Bureau Veritas SA (France)
Key Target Audience:
• R&D institutes
• Equipment manufacturers
• Technology providers
• Packaging testing service providers
• Intermediary suppliers
for more information visit:https://www.maximizemarketresearch.com/market-report/global-packaging-testing-market/603/
Scope of the report:
This research report segments the Packaging Testing Market based on type, material, technology, end-use industry and geography:
Packaging Testing Market, By Type:
Packaging Testing Market, By Material:
• Paper & paperboard
Packaging Testing Market, By Technology:
• Physical tests
• Spectroscopy & photometric-based
Packaging Testing Market, By End-use Industry:
• Food & beverage
• Personal care
Packaging Testing Market, By Geography:
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• Middle East & Africa
• Latin America
This Report Is Submitted By : Maximize Market Research Company
Customization of the report:
Maximize Market Research provides free personalized of reports as per your demand. This report can be personalized to meet your requirements. Get in touch with us and our sales team will guarantee provide you to get a report that suits your necessities.
About Maximize Market Research:
Maximize Market Research provides B2B and B2C research on 20,000 high growth emerging opportunities & technologies as well as threats to the companies across the Healthcare, Pharmaceuticals, Electronics & Communications, Internet of Things, Food and Beverages, Aerospace and Defense and other manufacturing sectors.
Name: Lumawant Godage
Organization Address: MAXIMIZE MARKET RESEARCH PVT. LTD.
Address : Pune, Maharashtra 411051, India.