Around the world, more and more people are opting for automatic car parking systems. And the reasons are easy to understand.
Why Automatic Car Parking Systems?
- Maximise the number of parking spaces with minimum land usage
- Provide convenience and safety for end-users
- Provide parking for cars on multiple levels, stacked vertically
- Cars are retrieved and parked automatically using a system of pallets, lifts and signalling devices
- Elimination of ramps, driving lanes, pedestrian pathways and reduction in ceiling heights
- Many systems utilize a steel framework (some use thin concrete slabs) rather than the monolithic concrete design of the multi-storey parking garage. These factors contribute to an overall volume reduction and further space savings for the automatic parking system
Wohr's Automatic Car Parking Solution: Combiparker 555
Wohr Parking Systems offer a top-of-the-line Automatic Car Parking System: Combiparker 555. The Combiparkeris state-of-the-art technology and operates on the tried and tested principle of stacking and moving cars closer together, to create even more space.
This multilevel car parking system offers up to ground + 7 levels on top of each other and up to 7 grids next to each other.Vehicles are parked in parking levels with a specially designed adjustable sliding carrier units. In every second grid, transport lifts ensure the lifting and lowering of vehicles. These grids
also serve as the entrance s and exit rooms protected with sliding doors. These doors act as safety barricade during operation of the system.
- Compact parking on up to 7 levels above ground
- Variable arrangement of 3-7 grids beside one another
- Different car heights are possible
- Carrying capacity per platform/per car available with 2600 kg
- A combination of stacking and moving cars closer together
- Independent parking
- Cost-effective technology
- Faster response time
- High level of operating and functional safety according to EN norms
- Easy operation through RFID
- Suitable for car service centres, car dealers, car rentals, etc.
Wohr’s Combiparker 555 is a completely automatic system which requires no human assistance. It offers unmatched safety and security for cars and people, and speed of parking and retrieval. The modular design makes it easy to customize Combiparker for individual requirements. No wonder more and more of these automated multilevel parking systems are being installed in India and abroad.
Wohr is the global leader in automated car parking systems, and a leading parking system manufacturer in India. Wohr consults with architects and developers at the planning stage of projects, and offers a wide range of dependent and independent parking systems to suit different needs and application areas.