Niagara Falls is one of the world's most impressive and powerful natural wonders. Niagara Falls Day Tour is the most popular and convenient trip. One can spend an entire day to explore all that is there in the Niagara region.
Niagara Falls is approximately 110 km southwest of Toronto. This is an average drive of 90 minutes without traffic delays by a four wheeler. Toronto happens to be one of the closest cities to Niagara Falls. It has got an International airport. People often prefer starting from Toronto to go to the Niagara Falls.
Which Side of Niagara Falls Is Best?
The very wide, sweeping view you hold in your mind's eye can only be seen from the Canadian side. Walk next to the Niagara Parkway, right on the rim of the deep crack in the Earth. Now, see all three falls -- the American Falls, Bridal Veil Falls, and the Horseshoe Falls.
If you are planning for the Best Day Trip To Niagara Falls From Toronto, choose the best tour operator. They offer the best to and fro services and at the Niagara region.
Niagara Falls Day Tours Package Offers You
- Complimentary pickup from Toronto Downtown Hotels or Airport Hotels. Other pickup places include QEW Highway, Mississauga, Burlington, and Oakville.
Tourists landing in Toronto airport prefer the package, Day Trip To Niagara Falls From Toronto airport. It is the most convenient package for tourists. This is due to the tour operator’s provision of pickup right from the airport to Niagara Falls.
- On the journey to Niagara Falls, you can view the Welland Canal, a pathway that connects Lake Erie and Lake Ontario.
- After reaching the Niagara Falls area - first of all, tourists get an opportunity to see the beautiful Floral clock in the start. They also can take pictures and selfies at this place.
- Proceed on to the Niagara Falls Canada boat tours or the Niagara Falls Boat Tour which is also called the Hornblower Niagara Falls Cruise with a journey to the Maid of the mist or trip behind the Falls.
- It would be afternoon time around 12 pm by the time the tourists finish the boat tour, etc and now they can go up the tall Skylon Tower to get a great view of the whole Niagara Falls region which looks breathtaking from this tower and can have lunch in the revolving dining restaurant in the Skylon Tower.
Travellers who come for Niagara Falls Evening Tour From Toronto can have dinner here as well.
- Speaking about lunch, Niagara Falls Tour with lunch includes a fresh, healthy and delicious buffet lunch at the Sheraton Fallsview Restaurant, in the Sheraton Hotel Penthouse Level at The Falls. You will enjoy a tasty meal with a lot to choose from while enjoying the amazing view of the Canadian Horseshoe Falls and American Falls.
- Plan for Niagara helicopter tour through the Niagara Falls region and Niagara Falls where you can see the Niagara Falls and its surroundings from above the sky which looks amazing and thrilling to watch. A must see trip from the air way above the ground level.
Enjoy the Falls up close by visiting Table Rocks located on top of the Falls, which gives the best views, take snaps or photos for yourself or whole family, a great opportunity.
- Around mid-afternoon or between 2.30 to 3 PM, take a scenic drive on Niagara Parkway. Winston Churchill famously called this "The Prettiest Sunday Afternoon Drive in the World."
- Take a visit to the Power Hydro through the Niagara Parkway.
- Stop at Queenston Heights, bordering both Canada and the USA with only the Niagara River separating them!
- The tour operator makes a stop for you to have a Niagara-on-the-Lake 75-minute stopover for sightseeing and shopping. Get the country market experience directly across the from the Niagara River, located on the Niagara Parkway.
- Visit the Complimentary Niagara wine tasting at world class winery, Lake View Winery, where you can buy various wines including our delicious ice wines.
- Finally, Return to Toronto by 7 or 7.30 PM max after boarding your bus or vehicle provided by the tour operator.
Niagara day tour is coupled with entertainment and sweet memories in the form of bus tour, visiting entertaining places in and around the Niagara region, taking the Hornblower cruise, taking snaps at all the picturesque places in the Falls area, and so many to name.
Book Your Niagara Falls Day Tour Tickets now!
This user has not submitted a user bio yet
There are zero comments yet, why not be the first?
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Please log in or register to comment or reply to a comment.
Articlesnow4u.com cannot show any publisher Adsense adverts at the moment, we have decided to create a clone site to give our publishers the opportunity to use Adsense with their articles to create further revenue.
The clone site is Articlesnow4u-Adsense.com your user details and articles have been copied from articlesnow4u.com as of Mon 28th May 16:00 GMT, please can all users check their login details and make slight changes to their articles please.