You may have high hopes when you bought that neat-looking anti-aging cream from the store. But now, it’s sitting in a corner gathering dust after you chucked it when you saw visibly no signs of improvement. Believe us, it’s the same anti-aging cream story for millions of women worldwide.
Yet again, you find yourself standing at the same store, staring confused at the range of anti-aging creams stacked on the shelf, and wondering, “Should I test a new one, or stop using them for good. Are anti-ageing agents really worth it?”
Or you may be browsing on the internet, and a fancy ad for a guaranteed result anti-aging cream flashes before your eyes, and you start wondering whether buying anti-aging cream online will make a difference. But somewhere in the back of your head, you know that they won’t work. But you buy it nonetheless, still hoping.
Buy best beauty products in Dubai.
Sometimes, the problem does not lie with the effectiveness of the cosmetics. Many a times, the problem lies with your approach towards the use of anti-ageing cream to target skin problems. Therefore, we have compiled some tips to help you procure the best anti-ageing cream for your skin.
1. Sunscreen and moisturizers: Do you know that moisturizers are a consistent ingredient in any anti-aging cream? Experts say that sunscreen and moisturizer are the best anti-ageing solutions. Sunscreens minimize the skin damage caused by sun exposure and moisturizers restore the skin moisture, which is very important for skin.
When buying these products, make sure that they offer all of the following:
SPF 30 (or higher)
2. Prioritize key concerns: Do not expect a single product to take care of every skin related or ageing problem, like fine lines, wrinkles, dark spots, etc. Instead, choose a single product, one that targets a singular problem, and give it some time. After some time of regular use, see the difference. If that problem is resolved, then, move on to the next skin problem, i.e., buy a product that targets it.
3. Choose the right product: In the course of buying cosmetics in Dubai, choose products that are ideal for your skin. There are mainly 3 skin types: oily, dry and sensitive. Not just for anti-ageing creams, follow the same rule for any cosmetic that you use. If you have dry skin, buy the best moisturizer for dry skin, as well as other products such as facewash or night creams meant for dry skin.
Get the best skin care products in Dubai
4. Be informed: It is inadvisable to buy products on a whim, especially skin products. Always get the proper information about your product. Ensure that the product that you want to buy is firstly hypoallergenic (reduced risk of allergies), and then ensure it is non-comedogenic or non-acnegenic (does not cause acne).
5. Have realistic expectations: Exaggerated promises, such as look 10 years younger overnight or quickly reduces all signs of aging, are too good to be true. It’s important to remember that anti-aging skin care products deliver modest results. You cannot get the results of a facelift from a cream.
The most important thing is to keep your dermatologist or doctor updated about your skin-care regimen. Avoid products that your doctor advises against, as they have a deeper and personal understanding of your skin’s requirements.
This article is written by Mr. Bilal Ahmed who is associated with “Softcarecosmetics”. Softcarecosmetics is one of the leading skin and hair care cosmetics website in Dubai, UAE. They offer great quality products without compromising your skin and hair. The products are sourced from the USA, France and Australia.