Most businesses in the corporate world know, and acknowledge, the value of trade shows. What’s more, the value doesn’t just hold good for the ‘big guns’. Even small businesses and startups can benefit from this platform.
Trade shows offer an opportunity for real-time interaction; for face-to-face communication with prospects and customers. It’s a platform to build brand and launch new products and services while staying abreast of what’s happening in your industry.
There are some things to consider and inputs to incorporate - before, during and after the show - if you want your trade show booth to deliver effective return on investment. Here’s a smart checklist.
BEFORE THE SHOW
- Appoint a professional design agency
- Develop a creative stand with a strong key message
- Ensure proper presentation of your brand
- Train staff to man the stall
- Inform customers & prospects about your participation
DURING THE SHOW
- Ensure your staff is greeting visitors warmly and providing required information
- Offer refreshments and/or giveaways to attract visitors
- Distribute relevant sales collaterals
- Scan attendees' badges or collect business cards to create a record of people you meet
AFTER THE SHOW
- Follow-up with leads captured during the trade show
- Help your prospects move to the next level
- Review and analyze ‘lessons learned’
- If using a modular display system, dismantle and store components safely until the next show
SEED (Strategic Exhibition & Environment Display) can partner with you for complete Exhibition Design solutions from concept to commissioning. SEED is an Exhibition Design company with over 25 years of real-world experience in creative exhibition stall design for hundreds of companies – big and small, local and MNC, B2B and B2C. Thoughtful strategy aligns with well-crafted designs to achieve the specific goals set out by every client for each exhibition.
Whatever your industry; no matter where the exhibition, SEED has the expertise and network to ensure creative and timely trade show booth build that optimizes impact and ROI.
Objective-driven Space Design that impacts, engages and interacts with stakeholders. Through architecture, planning and design consultation, we innovate and implement powerful customer experiences to build distinct brand personas in Experience & Technology Centres, Museums & Public Spaces, Workspaces, Retail environments and Exhibitions.