The kitchen is the most important room in a house. It brings the family together, it is where issues are discussed and solved and where food is prepared. That is why any kitchen should get the 5-star treatment when it comes to keeping up its looks. The kitchen cabinets are kind of like presents that hang on the wall all year round. The keep delicious treats stored and come in handy when having to put stuff away. But kitchen cabinets might need from time to time dome good old fashioned TLC (Tender Love and Care). Enter the cabinet refacing San Diego business. Cabinet refacing Poway can be the new lease on life your kitchen cabinets have needed.
What Is Cabinet Refacing San Diego?
To put it short, cabinet refacing is what any smart home owner does when his kitchen needs a change, and he doesn’t have nor want to spend thousands of dollars for new cabinets. Think of https://thestylishcabinet.com/ cabinet refacing San Diego as a cosmetic intervention for your cabinets along the lines of a facelift.
The process of refacing a cabinet is pretty straight forward. Firstly the doors and drawers of the cabinets are taken off. Next stop is the frames of the cabinets. These are usually covered up with some plywood in order to give then a new look as well and to straighten them a little.
The third step in the process is when you can really get creative. This is when you choose the veneers for your cabinets. You can choose basically anything from mahogany or other exotic woods to laminated, easy to clean, veneers. Naturally, anybody wanting to reface their cabinets should seek the help of a professional, which will come to your house and help you every step of the way.
After all is said and done, the doors and drawers, which could also get new hardware to match the new look, are put back into place to complete the ensemble. All you have to do now is sit back and enjoy your new looking kitchen.
How to Choose the Right Cabinet Refacing Poway Company?
Cabinet refacing has become big business over the years. From regular home owners that want something new in their kitchens to house flippers that are looking to save some money on their projects, everybody has been looking towards https://thestylishcabinet.com/ cabinet refacing Poway for help.
But having many options to choose from doesn’t necessarily mean that they are all good. Choosing the right cabinet refacing company can be sometimes hard. But with a little checklist by your side, you can make the right decision without too much of a hassle.
The first thing you should do is go by referrals. Ask people closest to you, your friends and family, that you know have had cabinet refacing work done in the past what company they worked with and if they are satisfied. Another good way of getting to know what your options are is by checking out web-sites. Companies love to post photos of their projects, especially if they were high-end. This might even give you an idea of what you want done in your own kitchen.
If all else fails, just call them up or text them and set up a meeting. Most companies already offer free quotations and consultations for their potential clients. When you do meet them, don’t be afraid or embarrassed of asking then anything you want. That’s why they’re there.
The Pros. And Cons. Of Cabinet Refacing
Based on who you will ask, people will tell you different things about cabinet refacing. Some will say that it’s best to go all out and buy new cabinets. Others might say that a nice refacing job saved them thousands of dollars. Here are some of the most frequent pros. and cons. listed by people.
- Refacing is cheaper. Maybe the most important pro for cabinet refacing San Diego is that it costs a fraction of what replacing the cabinets would cost.
- It’s faster. Cabinet refacing Poway only takes around a week, depending on the design and size of the kitchen.
- You can still use the cabinets while they are getting refaced. As opposed to buying new cabinets, which means having to take down the old ones and wait for the new ones to be installed, refaced cabinets can still be used for storage during the process.
- Refacing cabinets won’t help with a bad kitchen design. No matter how you slice it, if your kitchen design is askew, cabinet refacing won’t fix it.
- Not necessarily a con., but people might get caught up in the excitement of the many options they have regarding colors, shapes and textures for the veneers and hardware. This might lead to some expensive decisions, defeating the purpose of saving money.