A Low Light CCTV Camera Will Be Your Eyes 24 H/Day!
Surveillance is an essential part of every security application. The need for an ultra low light camera is continuously growing due to its advantages over other cameras. One of the biggest advantages that low light CCTV camera has it’s the possibility to film 24 hours/day every day while having a clear image. There are two main reasons for which this type of camera is better than any other alternatives.
• Clear image. Most cameras are not able to offer a clear image in low light circumstances. The image becomes very blurry, and it is much harder, if not impossible to recognize key details from the image. But low light cameras have very clear images. The details are easily recognizable. Faces, plate numbers, and other important details can be easily caught on the footage that you will get from a high-quality low light camera.
• Color image. There are indeed many cameras with night vision. But they have a major flaw. The lack of colors limits the abilities of these cameras very much. In certain situations, the lack of colors makes it very difficult to observe the most important details from the imagines. But there are some models of a low light camera that offer color images even in the night. These cameras use top-notch technologies to ensure the highest quality possible.
Nowadays, technology advances very fast in many fields. Luckily, surveillance is one of the fields with the fastest advancement. For this reason, you will be able to use better and better cameras to ensure that any objective can be secured easier than in the past and with much better results. Low light cameras can be used in many applications, but there are a few of them where these cameras are mandatory.
3 Types of Applications Where You Need Ultra Low Light Camera!
An https://silentsentinel.com/solutions/4k-ultra-low-light/ ultra low light camera can be used in many types of applications. But different models of cameras have a different quality. And there are 3 types of applications where the best models found on the market are needed.
• Law enforcement. Due to its ability to offer night vision, a low light CCTV camera is essential in law enforcement applications. The main two applications are for prisons and secured perimeters. The prisoners will not be able to make use of the lack of light during nights to escape. They can be detected in the fastest time and prevented from accomplishing their plans. The same principles apply for securing perimeters. No one will be able to act undetected under the surveillance of these cameras.
• Transport. Important transports need to be secured and to prevent accidents during low light situations, such as fog, smoke, or darkness, low light cameras are essential tools. Be it natural accidents or those premeditated can be easily avoided by making use of these modern tools. Also, by using cameras with a 2-axis gyro-stabilizer, the images received will always be clear and steady.
• Aviation. One of the essential aspects of aviation applications is security. Why? Because even the smallest flaw can create a disaster and cause massive damage. Although low light cameras are not enough to ensure the full security in these applications. But they are still one of the essential tools needed to increase security at maximum. Especially in secret aviation transports, drones are a danger that can be easily detected and contained by using this type of camera.
4 Low Light CCTV Camera Models from Which You Can Choose!
From a vast pool of choices, 4 https://silentsentinel.com/expertise/perimeter-security/ low light CCTV camera models are the best. Each one of them has different advantages over the others.
• Osiris Ranger. A PTZ camera with top-notch specifications. It is very accurate, with a maximum error of 0.002°. And its best uses are for mid to long-range. It offers the possibility to use many different sensor technologies such as low light and thermal vision. Depending on the model and specifications requested, it can be used in a variety of applications. Most of the time, you will see them in 4 types. They are perimeter, maritime, highways, and aviation. For a more detailed description, you should visit a specialized website.
• Jaegar Ranger. This type of camera is 10 times more accurate than the Osiris models with a maximum error of 0.0002°. It has the same uses as Osiris, but it can also be used in defense and counter UAV applications. It is the top of the market with a leading pan and tilt speeds of up to 80° per second. It also has a 360° rotation that will not affect its absolute positioning. Also, it is compatible with many types of sensors from which you can choose from. Keep in mind that different sensor combinations are needed for different types of applications. So, you should consult with the provider before acquiring any type of camera.
• Aeron Searcher. Unlike Osiris and Jaegar, which are specialized in long-range surveillance, this model is much better for mid-range. But this is not a disadvantage because it is one of the models that have a 2-axis gyro-stabilizer and flexible mounting options. It can be suspended in a hanging position or an upright one. As you may expect, it is a very good option for transport applications. For this reason, it also includes a wiper that will ensure that the camera can provide high-quality imagines at all times under any weather condition. If needed, you can select illumination options with a maximum distance of 500m.
• Oculus Scout. It is similar to Aeron Searcher because this ultra low light camera has a wiper included, a 2-axis gyro-stabilizer, and flexible mounting options. But it is mostly used as a fixed camera that is designed for harsh and challenging environments. You can choose or combine the low light with the thermal vision to unsure that nothing avoids detection under any circumstances.