EDM 790 is truly a top-of-the-line Aircraft engine data manager. It is without doubt, the best EDM system that money can buy and provides the best return for your money.
With a price tag a tad under ten grand, the EDM 790 is designed for 4 and 6-cylinder aircraft engines and accessories include the transducers.
Billed as the most advanced twin piston engine-monitoring device in the market, is not the only feather in its cap; the EDM 790 has been TSO’d for quality and is as good as having a Flight Engineer and Maintenance engineer onboard; one who never nods off or losses concentration during a flight – not even for a second.
The EDM 790 watches over 29 critical parameters:
The EDM 790 is designed to watch over 29 critical parameters of the aircraft engine and to sample the data 4 times a second. Nothing even comes close to being as good. Moreover, the FAA has tested the EDM 790 and confirms that the device has a linearized thermocouple accuracy of 0.1 percent or 2 F°. When the testing agency certifies as to the awesomeness of the EDM 790, need we look further?
The EDM 790 never loses concentration:
It’s a little digital machine that starts work the moment the aircraft engines are fired up. The EDM 790 picks up data for 29 critical parameters, displays the readout on the screen and at the same time, looks for anomalies by comparing the figures with pre-stored data. Any variance is instantly brought to the notice of the pilots by displaying the digits in bright red colour and also flashing a hard-to-miss warning light.
Linearized thermocouple accuracy:
Search as much as you like but you would be hard-pressed to find another instrument that will match the Aircraft Engine Monitor EDM 790 for accuracy.
Two- button simplicity:
The EDM 790 faceplate sports two buttons and that is all it takes to programme it. No complicated pre-set required. Also, the pilot can accomplish leaning easily and automatically using the LeanFind™ procedure. Additionally, the JPI EDM 790 and EDM 900 offer substantially more diagnostic information for the crew.
Here are a few advantages of the EDM 790:
1. Easy-to-use, easy-to-learn 2-button programming.
2. Artificial Intelligence assisted diagnostics. If any errors are detected, the specific code is displayed along with blinking warning LED.
3. Alphanumeric scanning display of 29 functions or channels.
4. Keeps a watchful eye on 29 engine parameters including the Alternator Voltage, EGT Differential, Fuel Flow Instruments and Shock Cooling.
5. EGT Bar Graphs are displayed as variable scales.
6. It’s amazing PeakFind™ and the paired probes, automatically captures the EGT Probe or TIT Probe peak value. Also, the LeanFind™ Mode identifies the first and last cylinder to peak.
7. Downloading engine data is easily accomplished with the Data Port.
8. Cooling rate and shock cooling checked on each and every cylinder.
9. The EDM 790 with fuel flow monitor is the only such device to receive FAA approval.
10. Awesome temperature captures accuracy of ONE degree (even for EGT).
11. Comes paired with ‘grounded’ fast response Probes & Sensors.
12. TSO Certificate for reliability and quality. Also, STC and FAA approved for accurate Fuel Flow data.
13. Three-year warranty.
For more information, please visit: https://www.jpinstruments.com/shop/edm-790/